The East Northport Jewish Center Men's Club is a social organization open to all male members of the synagogue. Its mission is to involve Jewish men in Jewish life and to promote friendship and comaraderie in that community by providing opportunities for socializing, networking and supporting synagogue activities.
Men's Club is an active, growing organization, involved in a variety of religious and social activities that cater to the various interests of its members, including:
• Hosting and sponsoring social and fund raising activities with support of both the ENJC congregation and its many services, including the Religious School, youth group and religious services.
• Presenting opportunities for members to serve the synagogue community, including High Holiday ushering, Chanukah party hosting, and Sukkah raising.
• Offering new synagogue members free membership for the first year, including free admission to our annual membership dinner.
• Sponsoring and hosting a wide variety of social activities, open to all synagogue members, including fantasy baseball and football leagues, football TV nights, bowling parties and golf events.
• Sponsoring and hosting our congregation's annual Family Fun Day, which provides families with a day of barbecuing, games, sports, face-painting, treasure hunts and other activities (or just relaxing with family and friends).
Each year, Men's Club members staff the Purim carnival, build a Sukkah, sponsor a children's Chanukah party, and lead a Shabbat service. In addition, the Men's Club supports the ENJC religious school in various ways, including providing gifts to all B'nai Mitzvah.
We hold periodic meetings that are open to all members and prospective members to discuss current issues and participate in lively discussions about future activities and how to make the most of our organization.
Paid membership includes a ticket to our annual membership dinner, which honors worthy members and features a keynote speech and special guest. Recent dinners have included appearances by Congressman Steve Israel and Assemblyman Steve Stern.
We hope you'll join us as a member of the ENJC Men's Club. There is no minimum participation required, Whether you are only able to attend an occasional activity or would like to become involved on our Board to help with planning and running events, we welcome you as you show your support for the Men's Club and its important role in our synagogue.
2023-2024 Men's Club Board
|Executive Vice President||Rich Vladimir|
|Membership Vice President||Scott Keiser|
|Program Vice President||Scott Feuer|
|Ritual Vice President||Ed Isaac|
|Fundraising Vice President||Jeff Maldavir|
|Recording Secretary||Mark McHugh|
|Immediate Past President||Richard Vladimir|
Trustees: Steve Alberti, Frank Brecher, Steve Levine
Past Presidents: Steve Alberti, Frank Brecher,