We invite you to join our East Northport Jewish Center family. We offer a vibrant community of congregants, clergy, and staff who enrich each other’s lives through times of joy as well as in times of sorrow. The ENJC will create meaningful experiences for you through worship, learning and caring, as you develop life-long friendships with our members.
We welcome you to experience and expand your part in our synagogue life with our many opportunities to connect with the Jewish community while exploring your cultural heritage. We are a congregation of diverse ages and backgrounds; there is a place for everyone at the ENJC–The warm and inviting Haimische Shul.
- Introductory dues rate for your first two years of membership
- Daily evening minyans Sunday through Thursday, Shiva Minyans as needed, and Shabbat services Friday evenings and Saturday mornings
- Clergy at the ready to provide pastoral care for worship and life cycle events
- Men and women are given full equality in rituals on the bimah
- A dynamic Religious School with a growing enrollment (tuition rates apply)
- Teen and adult Bar/Bat Mitzvah training
- Innovative and enriching adult education
- Youth groups- Chaverim for grades 4 & 5, Kadimah for grades 6, 7 & 8, and United Synagogue
- Youth (USY) for grades 9-12
- Social, cultural and recreational programming, including a Chesed Caring Committee, an Israeli Advocacy Committee, and a community garden
- Active Men’s Club and Sisterhood
- Members receive High Holy Day assigned seating for adults and children through age 22. Additional guest tickets may be purchased for family members. Free babysitting as well as age-appropriate religious school and teen services provided.
- Receive weekly e-newsletters and a monthly printed bulletin from our clergy and lay leaders
- featuring upcoming synagogue and community events.
We offer several levels of membership dues based on family, individual and age status. In addition, we require members to pay a building assessment. Those with special financial needs may request reduced memberships. No one will be denied membership because of an inability to pay dues. All such arrangements are handled confidentially.
For our schedule of fees, please click on the link to the right.